Friday, February 1, 2008

Back to Thing 6

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com
I forgot that I needed this one so I had to go back!

This was so much easier than Flicker.

This trading card would be great for student project. They could really have a fun time with it. They could make trading cards of historical figures or characters they have been reading about. Really cool.

My kids at school love when I do my Fancy Nancy reading. There is not a week that goes by that someone doesn't call me Fancy Nancy.

3 comments:

Librarianmarn said...

YOU DID IT! I'm so proud of you! Now we need to spend the summer thinking of ways we can use all this stuff we've learned!

Teresa said...

Woohoo!!!!! I'm so proud of you! You won over your frustration, lack of internet (until today!!), discouragement, etc.! You are the victor! You go, girl!

Tammie Browne said...

More digital photograph fun @ http://www.FotoTrix.com (over 1,000 templates). Make your face on antther body, fake magazine covers, scrapbooks, mash-ups, photocards, novelty layouts, comics, wordart, frames/borders, etc! Make more graphics with your text @ http://www.TXT2PIC.com (thousands of image generators, make logos, avatars, comic strips, banner ads, headers, labels, sign generators, etc).