Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thing 11

Library Thing is an excellent tool I am always looking for a new author to read, I get caught in a reading rut & this is a great way to get out of it. I want to get into Library Thing further & review as well as rate my books. I alsowant to get ideas for new reads. I think that that the UnSuggest box is really fun too. I hate spending money on a book I don't like. It is helpful that the suggestions are there for you to take a look at & the ratings & reviews can help you decide if you want to read a book. Being connected to Amazon is convenient for online shoppers. The tags allow you to search topics of interest. This site is similar to a real librarian or book shop clerk, but not nearly as good or cute! This one site that I really want to come back to.

No comments: