Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thing 21

I have to admit that I'm not very psyched about podcasts. I don't think that I have found really good ones that apeal to me as of yet. In the Educational Podcast Directory I found a podcast that deals with using a SMART BOARD. I will pass that along to my teachers that use the Promethean Boards, they might get some helpful hints.

I Tried a couple of services & just didn't find anything that hooked me in. I read Paula's post & feel a little more hopeful with her information about Teaching Books.
I will definately look into that.

I think that I am about to become an expert because my principal is thinking about writing a grant to get ipods from the foundation for students. I intend to pass our lesson from the 23 thngs on to her, so she can have additional information.

No comments: