Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thing 8

Finally, I feel successful. RSS feed readers was an easy task to complete. I am looking forward to using the feeds to help me keep up with my favorite topics & need to know information on the library. Adding feeds is simple and checking feeds is easy. I love that the first couple of lines are included so that you decide if you want to read further. I love being able to hit the highlights quickly. I feel like I will be able to spend a few moments to keep me up on the trends that I need to be on top of. Right now I have stayed with professional feeds, but in the future I want to add feeds on topics that I really enjoy.

I chose to use Google Reader. I like the idea of having my Alerts, RSS feeds & other things easily accessible. The fewer the passwords & addresses the better.

1 comment:

mmw said...

Did you choose Bloglines or Google Reader?