Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thing 22



How much fun! I love that I have this way to remember my L.A, Thanksgiving. It was so gorgeous! I had a great time but could not live there.

Animoto is so easy to use and it looks like you have spent HOURS or even DAYS working on your movie. I will definately be doing this again. You could send a fun greeting to people this way too. I'm actually a sentimental person & this just makes me remember really special times & places.

This could be so much fun to do for the kids, with special pictures of programs or projects. Then you could put it on the website.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the idea of sending it as a greeting. The free version is so short, it would be perfect.

Brittney said...

I love that Animoto is so easy and you're right, it looks like you have spent hours working on it! Sending it as a greeting "card" is a great idea. What a fun birthday card! I might try to do this for my friend Katie. We don't see each other very often so we always try to send updates around birthday times. I could put in pictures of her and me from past to present and also include pics of Madelyn.

It looks like you enjoyed your time in L.A. California is another place on my to-go list! Maybe one day...