Wednesday, January 30, 2008

thing 17


Zoho writer is amazing ! I know I say something along those lines every time we do something new, but it is true.laughing

In reality you could say good-bye to flash drives & discs. You can pull it all up ANYWHERE! that has the Internet.

You could work from most places.

 

 A drawback that I see is reliability of Internet connections. If you can't get on you can't get to your stuff. If you are having to use dial up then you would not want to use these applications, it would be v-e-r-y s-l-o-w.

 

I would want a back up of my work just in case there was a technical problem. You know as well as I do that as soon a you don't have a back up, you will have some kind of technical difficulty that you can't work out.

 

This application could be great for student's that work on multiple computers at school, home or the library. Student's having to partner on a project could easily go in and work on a project ant time or place. This would also help alleviate some of the "I lost it..." or "I forgot..." that student's use. It could enable a teacher to go in & check student's progress or student's could peer edit. 

1 comment:

Sandy E. said...

I agree that it's a great concept, but Internet access isn't always a sure thing. I really like your blog site. Looks good!